Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you're looking for a simple recipe that your children and husband (who doesn't appreciate veggies) will like, make sure you dish up this stuffing!
- 1 (6 ounce) packageof sourdough seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 medium onion, thinely sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut sausage into pieces.
- In a frying pan, add oil.
- Place sausage in pan.
- Brown the sausage.
- Add onion to the sausage mixture.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until onions are slightly golden.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package. While water is boiling, be sure to add the chicken bullion cube.
- When stuffing is beginning to get firmer add sausage/onion mixture.