Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
This is a combination of several recipes, with my preferences. Very tasty
- 1 -2 lb pork loin
- 1 link Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- chipotle hot sauce, to taste
Coating for pork loin
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- For pork loin:.
- Make a pocket in the loin, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Grind all ingredients in grinder.
- Cook sausage, crumble. Combine sausage, feta cheese and chilpotle sauce. Stuff roast with sausage mixture. Tie roast to hold stuffing. Season with salr and pepper. Coat roast with coating mixture.
- Roast at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or internal temperature of 170 degrees.