MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Have not tried yet. The red wine in this sounds really interesting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Clean the mushrooms. Remove, finely chop and reserve the stems. In a medium bowl, gently mix the mushroom stems, cream cheese and bread crumbs.
- 4Mix in the sausage and 1/4 cup of the red wine. Using a spoon, stuff the mushroom caps with the chopped stem mixture. Transfer to a large baking dish, and pour the remaining red wine around caps.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture is lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms With Red Wine
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.9
- Calories from Fat 510
- Total Fat 56.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.8 mg
- Sodium 922.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g