Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, easy appetizer that will be gobbled up.
- 2 (8 ounce) packageswhole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage (5-6 links)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Clean mushrooms with damp cloth and remove stems.
- Remove sausage from casings and cook in medium frying pan breaking up into little pieces until browned. Drain fat from pan.
- Add cream cheese and parmesan cheese to sausage and stir until melted and meat is well covered.
- Stuff mushroom caps with teaspoonfuls of sausage mixture and place on a cooking tray or rectangle baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until lightly brown on top.