a simple and quick way to entertain unexpected guests elegant but simple and quick.
Make and share this Sausage Stuffed Chicken Leg Quarters recipe from Food.com.
- with a filet knife carefully separate bone from the leg quarters.
- be sure to pull the meat away from the bone as you do this and invert the meat like a sock.
- once done flip meat around so it is in its original shape and set aside.
- in a medium bowl remove skin from sausages and add breadcrumbs and egg and knead till combined.
- stuff leg quarters with sausage intil chicken pieces appear as original shape before boning.
- with needle and coking string carefully close thigh end of leg quarters and place in baking sheet.
- spinkle with paprika or sazon for color/to taste.
- cover with foil and bake in 350 Farenheit oven on middle rack for 30- 45 minutes.
- recipe can be doubled.