1/1 Photo of Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breasts
I got the recipe from the Racheal Ray magazine, but made a few adjustments. I used brats in mine rather than bulk sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Cut slit along one side of each chicken breast and open up the chicken so that it lays flat. Pound each breast lightly until flattened somewhat.
- 2Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- 3Cut a slit down the side of each brat and peel the skin off. Place each brat in the center of each chicken cutlet and roll up like a log.
- 4Preheat oil in a skillet and place chicken in it. Brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in oven for about 25 mins or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.4 mg
- Sodium 855.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 36.7 g