Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got the recipe from the Racheal Ray magazine, but made a few adjustments. I used brats in mine rather than bulk sausage.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 bratwursts (not the kind that is already cooked)
- rosemary, dried ground
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Cut slit along one side of each chicken breast and open up the chicken so that it lays flat. Pound each breast lightly until flattened somewhat.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Cut a slit down the side of each brat and peel the skin off. Place each brat in the center of each chicken cutlet and roll up like a log.
- Preheat oil in a skillet and place chicken in it. Brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake in oven for about 25 mins or until cooked through.