This is a quick and easy recipe. It kind of has a pizza flavor to it, but even better! I reduced the fat by using 50% less fat pork sausage, fat free sour cream, and low fat cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 12 ounces Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chive & onion cream cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1Cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- 2Return to pan and add tomato sauce, green pepper, garlic, & Italian seasoning.
- 3Spread mixture onto unrolled French loaf on a greased baking sheet.
- 4Combine sour cream & cream cheese and spread over sausage mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 6Fold one long side of dough over filling, then fold the other side over dough.
- 7Pinch seam & ends to seal.
- 8Cut slits in the top so it cooks through.
- 9Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.2
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 945.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: