1/1 Photo of Sausage Stroganoff Without Mushrooms
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found this recipe in a TOH "Country Pork" cookbook,it was sent into them by Barbara Berkow from Northbrook, Illinois.Since I don't like mushrooms those were left out.I haven't tried this yet,just wanted to put it here for safe keeping :) Any flavor of sausage should work just fine with this.The amount of sour cream that you use is up to you. Submitted to "ZAAR" on March 6th,2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat,add sausage and onion,cook until meat is no longer pick and onion is tender.
- 2Add 1 cup broth,worcestershire sauce,and pepper.
- 3Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir together remaining broth, and flour, until smooth.
- 5Stir into skillet, and bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat and add sour cream.
- 7Stir until heated through, DO NOT BOIL.
- 8Add parsley if using.
- 9Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Stroganoff Without Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 404.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g