Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a quick easy dinner.
- 1⁄2 lb Polish sausage (or your favorite type I used spicy Italian)
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Slice sausage, carrots and broccoli.
- Cook rice according to package, making enough for three cups.
- Spray pan with cooking spray, add sausage and saute until lightly browned.
- Add vegetables, stir and cover to let simmer for five to seven minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over a generous portion of cooked rice and enjoy.