Another do ahead recipe. Very tasty tid-bit and they are steamed not deep fried. Vary the dipping sauce to your taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up the sausage as you cook it (5 minutes), drain off fat.
- 2Stir in chopped mushrooms.
- 3Saute about 5 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- 4Remove skillet from heat and stir in the cream cheese, let cool 15 minutes.
- 5Brush edges of wrapper with water (use a Q tip).
- 6Place a heaping tsp of meat mixture in the center.
- 7Bring the 4 corners up over the meat and seal.
- 8repeat with remaining wrappers (you can now freeze them for up to 3 weeks, place in single layer separated by waxed paper in an air tight container).
- 9Place dumplings in a steamer basket over gently boiling water cover and steam for 10 minutes fresh and 15 minutes if frozen.
- 10Serve warm with the worcestershire sauce as a dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Steamed Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 222.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g