- 2 cups breakfast sausage, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray. press Won ton into muffin tins. Bake 5 minutes or until golden. Place on cookie sheet.
- Combine cheeses, ranch dressing, cooked & cooled sausage and peppers.
- Fill won tons about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.