Recipe by Aimchick
I had these at a baby shower and fell in love. They are super easy to make and EVERYONE will be impressed! You can use either hot or sweet sausage or even ground beef. To add more flavor, you can also add some green onion to each. There are many different additions you can make.
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups ground sausage, cooked, divided
- 1 cup fat free ranch dressing, divided
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, chopped small, divided
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Lightly brush wonton wrappers with olive oil on both sides and press into mini muffin tins, creating a cup.
- Bake until golden brown (approximately 7 minutes).
- Remove wrappers from muffin tins and place on baking sheet.
- Blot cooked sausage with paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Fill each won ton cup with a small amount of sausage.
- Put a dab of ranch dressing on top of the sausage.
- Add 2 olive slices.
- Add a dab of salsa.
- Top with cheese and bake until melted.