Recipe by kittykatkakes
This is a real easy appetizers. Everyone likes this. My family likes it better than sausage balls.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Scramble sausage and drain.
- I put my sausage in the food processor to make it real fine, but you don't have to.
- Put sausage back in pan add cream cheese.Heat over medium heat until it has melted.
- Open one can of the crescent rolls and roll out on a greased cookie sheet. Put the sausage on the rolled out rolls and then open the other and roll over the sausage.
- Put in the oven and bake until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and cut in squares. I cut mine in one inch squares, but ever how you want.