Recipe by Aimchick
What to make for dinner on a Sunday night with out going to the grocery store..... who knew... A STAR IS BORN! I get my frozen spinach in a bag, so its easy to measure out 2 cups. Save some of the pasta cooking water in case the sauce gets too thick for you
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 cheese and garlic sausage links (about 1 pound, grilled and sliced)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canhunt's diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and spinach and sauté until heated through.
- Add wine and simmer until evaporates.
- Add butter and cream cheese and let melt.
- Add half-and-half and stir until heated through. If the sauce becomes too thick. add some of the pasta water to thin it out.
- Place pastas in a big bowl, pour sauce over the pasta.
- Add sliced sausage on top and sprinkle with feta.