What to make for dinner on a Sunday night with out going to the grocery store..... who knew... A STAR IS BORN! I get my frozen spinach in a bag, so its easy to measure out 2 cups. Save some of the pasta cooking water in case the sauce gets too thick for you
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cheese and garlic sausage links (about 1 pound, grilled and sliced)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can hunt's diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to box directions.
- 2In a sauce pan, heat olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- 3Add tomatoes and spinach and sauté until heated through.
- 4Add wine and simmer until evaporates.
- 5Add butter and cream cheese and let melt.
- 6Add half-and-half and stir until heated through. If the sauce becomes too thick. add some of the pasta water to thin it out.
- 7Place pastas in a big bowl, pour sauce over the pasta.
- 8Add sliced sausage on top and sprinkle with feta.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Spinach Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese