1/3 Photos of Sausage, Spinach & Cheese Crescent Braid - Low Fat
This was an awesome meal! I never had something this yummy and it all can be low fat and calorie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In skillet, remove sausage from casings, mush down to little cubes, cook sausage over medium heat until entirely cooked, drain.
- 3In large bowl, mix spinach, parmesan cheese, onions and garlic.
- 4Add cooked sausage to mixture and stir.
- 5Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle on greased cooking dish.
- 6Spoon sausage mixture in 4-inch-wide strip lengthwise down center of rectangle.
- 7With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of sausage mixture. Fold strips of dough up over sausage mixture to meet in center; pinch to seal.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Spinach & Cheese Crescent Braid - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 884.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls