- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 cups spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, crumble and sauté sausage, onion, bell pepper, and garlic until meat it browned; drain.
- Add in pasta, spaghetti sauce, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9-inch casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes more or until cheese is melted.