Recipe by Chris from Kansas
Everyone loves these mini pig-in-the-blankets. They are good as an appetizer, for lunch or dinner. They can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to two hours before baking.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 48 fully cooked cocktail smoked sausage links (lil smokies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Press to seal perforations.
- Cut each rectangle in half crosswise. Cut each half in three pieces.
- Place sausages on each strip of dough and roll-up.
- Bake at 375 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ketchup and mustard, if desired.