Recipe by Smiling in Texas
I saw several similar recipes on here, but thought I would add my contribution. I think the main difference in mine is that I concocted a sauce to go with it. It is easy and quick, but sure does taste good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs link sausage
- 2 medium onions
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion, and sausage in large sections. Microwave potatoes on high for 8 minutes to speed cooking. (You can omit this if you want, but it sure does make it faster!).
- Dice potatoes into large chunks.
- Combine mustard, worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce.
- Mix all ingredients (including sauce) making sure to evenly coat with sauce.
- Cook over medium high until onions are tender.