Recipe by Buddybearr
Delicious sausage dinner I found I had saved (not sure from where ) but its sounded easy and delicious. So I thought I would share it with all us recipe-teers. Enjoy and Manga !!!!
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 3 -4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion, garlic, green pepper and celery into a pan.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage and sauté another 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook just until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy !