Recipe by Troop Angel
I got this in the coupon inserts from a Sunday edition of the Houston Chronicle. I didn't see anything exactly like it, so I decided to post it. This makes a great breakfast or dinner. It's easy to prepare and easy on the pocketbook, too!
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package home fries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage, potatoes and peppers until sausage and potatoes are brown.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk until mixed well.
- Pour over sausage and potato mixture, stirring gently until eggs are cooked.
- Serve warm with toast, biscuits, or your choice of bread.