1/6 Photos of Sausage Sauerkraut Bake
This is one of the easiest recipes to make and is always a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cook potatoes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine sauerkraut and onion; place in a 2 to 3 cup casserole.
- 3Brown sausage meat; drain; spoon over sauerkraut.
- 4Drain potatoes; mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- 5Spread potatoes over sausage; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake in a 400 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till lightly browned.
- 7This recipe can be doubled, tripled or made for a large gathering.
- 8Just remember to increase the size of the casserole dish as well as the ingredients.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Sauerkraut Bake
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 1872.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.1 g