Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano, Crushed
- 1 French roll, Split
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- Crumble the Italian sausage into a 30-ounce casserole.
- Stir in the chopped onion.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or till sausage is done, stirring once.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in the catsup and oregano.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or till the sausage mixture is heated through.
- Place the roll bottom on a paper towel-lined nonmetal plate.
- Spoon the sausage mixture atop the roll bottom.
- Top with the slice of cheese and top of the roll.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% of power for 30 to 45 seconds more or till cheese is melted.
- Serve at once.