Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
We love Rotel in almost anything!
Make and share this Sausage Rotel Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained (I pulse mine the the food processor)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 9 inches unbaked deep dish pie shells
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until well browned, stirring frequently. Drain off grease and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, Ranch dressing, sour cream and milk. Add sausage, cheese and Rotel.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Allow quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.