Recipe by Gingerbear
You can make these with just regular ingredients if you like but I just wanted to post the low-fat version since that is how the recipe is called out.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces packages97% fat free smoked sausage
- 6 uncooked jumbo home-style biscuits (100 calories each)
- 3 fat-free American cheese slices, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut sausages into 3 even pieces.
- Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 4X4 inch square (as thin as you can get it without any holes).
- Place a piece of cheese on each biscuit.
- Top with a piece of sausage.
- Wrap biscuit around sausage and pinch closed (make sure that they are sealed well to prevent cheese from leaking out).
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.