Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came off the web, another one of those I have collected over the years. It came from a site that dealt with children's allergies and behaviour problems linked to that. Haven't tried it myself, but I am sure it would be just what some challenged mother out there needs.
- 7 sheets puff pastry sheets
- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 1 leek, finely processed then sauteed
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix all ingredients except meat in processor for smooth mix, add to mince. Mix to paste. Add extra water if necessary, to make moist mix like sausage mince.
- Cut frozen pastry sheets in half. Put mix on edge of pastry, roll pastry over, seal with milk.
- Each sheet makes 4 sausage rolls.
- Brush tops with milk. Bake 220C for 15 minutes.