Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy little appetizer.
Make and share this Sausage Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- If sausage is in links, cut off ends of sausage casing and squeeze out meat, discarding casings.
- In a bowl, mix sausage, onion, and spices. Set mixture aside.
- Preaheat oven to 400°F.
- Working on a lightly floured work surface, unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry, long side nearest you. Divide dough horizontally into two long rectangles.
- Repeat with remaining sheet of puff pastry.
- Brush each rectangle down the middle lengthwise with approximately 2 teaspoons mustard.
- Place approximately 6 Tbsp (or 1/4) sausage mixture down the middle lengthwise of each rectangle.
- Roll dough around sausage, pressing seam to seal.
- Slice each "log" into approximately 6 slices.
- Place each slice seam-side down on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush each with beaten egg.
- Bake rolls until pastry is puffed and golden, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This was an awesome recipe. We really enjoyed these treats. I made them as written. I wouldn't change a thing. Everyone at the party raved about them. Thanks for sharing. Pool Party Tag :)