Great as an appetizer or for breakfast and brunch.
Make and share this Sausage Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Unroll crescent roll dough on floured board or counter. Press seams together.
- Layer dough with uncooked sausage, cheese, and green onions. Add black pepper to taste if desired.
- Roll dough jelly-roll fashion, pinch seam to seal. Chill for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place on greased baking sheets and sprinkle each with mozzarella if desired.
- Bake at 300º for 30 minutes until sausage is cooked through.