Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so good you can't stop eating them. I made them as an appetizer one year and one guest decided to have these for a meal.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 lbs sausage, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- Mix Fried sausage and rest of ingredients, (except cresent rolls).
- Open cresent rolls, divide into 6, pinch seams (2 cresent rolls per).
- Divide sausage and put in center, pull up and pinch seams.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
My family enjoyed these. Don't be afraid to fill them up with the sausage mixture. I was a little afraid, thinking that the sausage would ooze out. They turned out beautifully. This was part of My-3-Chefs 2008.