Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My aunt makes this for family recipes....I usually don't like sausage, but I cant resist a slice of this!
- 2 packages pizza dough
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) package pizza cheese (or whatever cheese is your preference)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 2 eggs
- Grease 2 cookie sheets and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fill each cookie sheet with one dough and fill with mixture (just equally divide the mixture by the 2 rolls): Break sausage into small pieces; fry, drain and cool.
- Mix all ingred.
- in mixture together, press into bread dough.
- Roll up and seal seam.
- Put light coating of olive oil over top of bread roll and lightly sprinkle with oregano and garlic salt.
- Split top.
- Bake for 34-45 min.