- 2 (1 lb) loaves frozen bread dough
- 1 lb loose Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll bread dough out into a rectangular shape.
- Spread cooked and drained sausage onto each roll.
- Layer mozzarella and parmesan over the sausage.
- Beat eggs and pour over the cheeses.
- Roll dough loaves up like jelly rolls and seal edges with water.
- Let rise for 30 minutes on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.