Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I used this recipe at my church's potluck Sunday. There were no leftovers! It's a great brunch or breakfast recipe and very filling.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 18 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 6 eggs
- Cook sausage and eggs together and set aside. Flatten each biscuit into 3 inch circles. Grease the bottom and up the sides of a tube pan. Put half of the biscuits on the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan. Spoon sausage and eggs evenly on top of biscuits in the pan, then sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over sausage and eggs. Top with remaining biscuits.
- Cook in oven at 350°F for 45 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before inverting pan onto a serving plate. Serve with sausage gravy.