Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious, hearty main-dish pasta that is ready in a half hour.
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta or 8 ounces pasta, of your choice
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced (drain if oil-packed)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook rigatoni in boiling water to desired doneness, drain.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, brown sausages over mediun high heat.
- Remove sausage from pan and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Return sliced sausage to saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve sausage mixture over hot rigatoni.