Recipe by Furr Baby Lover!
Tasty, cheesy, easy to prepare casserole. This is really yummy for the simple preparation. Doesn't last long!
- 2 -3 cups diced zucchini
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb eckrich country sausage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients one at a time in this order. Soup, cottage cheese, oregano, salt, garlic powder, rice, sausage and zucchini.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and press down into the pant.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on and bake for 15 minute longer.