Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
was is a hospital cookbook I recvd shortly after married
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopeliptons chicken noodle soup mix
- Brown Sauage, onion, and bell pepper.
- Meanwhile combine soup, water, and heat to a boil.
- When meat is browned , add sausage mixture and rice to soup mixture.
- Pour into 2qt baking dish.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 375 degrees; sprinkle cheese atop last 10 minutes.