Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very easy to do on a busy day.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 6 cups water
- 2 envelopes chicken noodle soup mix
- Brown sausage and vegetables; cook 3 minutes.
- In a 9x13 pan, mix rice, water, and soup mix.
- Add sausage mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 400* for 45 minutes.
Dh liked this and asked me to make it again. I liked it, too. Kids were'nt overly impressed. Easy to fix and makes a big batch.
Very tasty rice dish! I made it in skillet on stove top.
this was yummy...my hubby loved it... i used mushrooms instead of celery and cooked it in the slow cooker.