Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend at church.
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 2 packages chicken noodle soup mix
- 4 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Cook soup and rice in water for 7 minutes.
- Cook sausage until not pink.
- Add pepper, onion, and celery.
- Mix all together.
- Pour into casserole and cover with almonds.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.