Recipe by Cadylynn
This is a combination of a few recipes I have tried here on recipezaar! This is so easy and delicious, perfect for company.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Delicious! I couldn't find any sausage ravioli anywhere, so I went with sausage tortellini instead. Upon first taste, I thought that the sauce seemed a bit bland, but once everything was put together and topped with the extra cheese, it was just right. Very good freshly made, but I think it tasted even better the next day, after the flavors had a chance to blend. This is super-quick to make, too, because all three cooked components of the recipe (pasta, mushrooms and sauce) can be done simultaneously if you want. Very rich, so this wouldn't be an all-the-time dish for us, but I'd definitely make this again. Thanks for posting!
- 2 (13 ounce) bags sausage-filled ravioli or 2 (13 ounce) bags meat ravioli
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 8 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 roma tomato (diced)
- 1 large portabella mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- For Sauce:.
- In a sauce pan melt cream cheese.
- Add milk, cream and parmesan.
- Whisk together.
- Simmer until thick and creamy.
- Cut Portabello mushroom into thin strips.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet and sautee until mushrooms are tender.
- Add mushrooms to sauce along with the diced tomatoes and spinach.
- Pour sauce over pasta and top with parmesan cheese!