1/1 Photo of Sausage Quiche Squares
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a great hot appetizer recipe. I made this for a dinner party and everyone loved it. I have even made it using reduced fat ingredients and it is still very tasty. It is from Taste of Home magazine and is credited to Linda Wheeler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Layer with cheeses, onion and chilies.
- 4In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings; pour over cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes; cut into 1-inch squares.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Quiche Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 345.9 mg
- Sodium 593.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g