Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Sausage Quiche Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Place in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Layer with cheeses, onion, chilies and jalapeno if desired.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375* for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; cut into 1-inch squares.