Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust, partially baked
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown sausage in skillet,drain well.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Mix the eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Spoon over sausage.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake ar 350.
- For partially bake pie crust I bake it about 10 minutes to set the crust.
Soooo good! it made a very creamy and hearty tasting meal. and so simple too! i served this to friends who don't like "fancy stuff" and it was all gone in one sitting!! the only thing i did different was add onions and season with salt and pepper. thanks for a great and easy recipe!