Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy, warm tasty tidbits of love! I make these year round and take them on picnics, as well as have them for traveling munchies! They would be great for fall feast and Halloween appetizers too!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the ingredients together into a dough.
- working with your hands, roll mixture into small balls and place on a baking pan with raised lips.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- remove from baking sheet quickly to a cooling rack.
- When cool, bag them up and enjoy!