Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I'm always looking for things to do with sausage. Found this in a Quick Cooking Magazine (Jan/Feb 2001)
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, cook sausge and onion in oil until lightly browned.
- Stir in carrots, potatoes with contents of sauce mix, water and pepper.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce Heat
- Cover and simmer for 10-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in broccoli.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let stand until cheese is melted.