Recipe by AmyTeachesCali
Was looking for some comfort food in one dish that was not the same-ol', same-ol'. Found a recipe and tweaked it a bit. I approximated my measurements, since I just sprinkled/dashed my seasonings on top of my goodies before tossing. Reheated very well for lunch the next few days- had some of my co-workers jealous!
Top Review by Lissa
This was good. I made it with Trader Joe's Italian veggie sausage and added brussel sprouts and chopped garlic because I had them on hand. I also threw some mozzarella on top. Simple and comforting.
- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1⁄2 lb red potatoes, chopped or quartered
- 12 -16 ounces sausage, sliced (I liked Aidell's Andouille)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon seasoned garlic powder (I like Garlic Garni)
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil