Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Was looking for some comfort food in one dish that was not the same-ol', same-ol'. Found a recipe and tweaked it a bit. I approximated my measurements, since I just sprinkled/dashed my seasonings on top of my goodies before tossing. Reheated very well for lunch the next few days- had some of my co-workers jealous!
- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1⁄2 lb red potatoes, chopped or quartered
- 12 -16 ounces sausage, sliced (I liked Aidell's Andouille)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon seasoned garlic powder (I like Garlic Garni)
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in the dish and toss/mix until well coated and spread around.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees F, for about 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.