Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This clear-broth soup is perfect for a cold weeknight!
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 medium red potatoes, diced into 1-2-inch pieces
- 10 cups chicken stock or 10 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (1 ounce) Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups spinach
- Heat broth, potatoes, and seasonings on medium heat in a large dutch oven or soup pot.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage into crumbles with garlic in some olive oil.
- Combine sausage and garlic into soup and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach just before serving.