Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Sausage Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat, until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Stir together soup, milk, onion, salt, and pepper in medium bowl.
- Place half of potatoes in prepared casserole, top with half of soup mixture, then with half of sausage. Repeat layers, ending with sausage. Dot with butter.
- Cover pan with foil. Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours util potatoes are tender. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted and bubbly.
I made this for dinner last night. I substituted thawed Oreida country style hash brown potatoes. Saves prep time & cook time. I baked it for about 45 minutes. My family enjoyed it very much. Its a keeper!