- 1 lb country sausage
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and onion until sausage is cooked completely. Drain.
- In bowl, mix soup, milk, salt and pepper.
- In 9x9 casserole dish, layer half of the potatoes, pour half of the soup mixture on top, then half of the cheese, and half of the sausage. Repeat. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil. Sprinkle top with a little cheese and heat until cheese is melted.