- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cubed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in lg skillet; saute mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Add sausage and onions and cook and stir until sausage is done.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in milk; cook and stir until blended well.
- Add potatoes; heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over biscuits (I use Pillsbury Grands).