1/3 Photos of Sausage Potato Bake
Seasoned Cook's Note:
DELICIOUS! The French Fried Onions give great flavor to the potatoes and sausage in this dish. A hearty man's dish which only needs a side vegetable. You may use hot or mild sausage. Quick and easy preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes very thin and place in salted water. Boil until tender and drain.
- 2While potatoes are boiling, brown sausage and drain.
- 3Layer in a baking dish, one-half of potatoes, one-half of sausage, one-half cheese and one-half of french fried onions. Repeat a layer with other one-half of potatoes, sausage and cheese. (hold onions until next step is done).
- 4In a small bowl mix cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour over layers in baking dish.
- 5Top with remaining one-half of french fried onions.
- 6Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes, watching carefully not to burn onions on top. Remove from oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1203.7
- Calories from Fat 664
- Total Fat 73.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 3171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 61.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: